Thursday 14 January 2016

Sebamed Product Review



Last year the girls and I was lucky enough to be sent some skincare products to review from Sebamed.




Sebamed is a German company founded in 1967 that provides skin care products for all ages.  You can read more about their amazing range here.

My pack contained a hand and nail balm which was perfectly timed as I had just become a Jamberry consultant and was wearing nail wraps for extended periods of time and finding that my nails needed a bit of hydration in between nail wraps.  The balm was lightly fragranced and non oily.  It is great to use daily to moisturise your hands and strengthen your nails.

My pack also contained and healing and protective ointment for use on grazes, cuts, blisters and minor burns.  Again this product came in handy when I received a burn on my finger from moving trays in the hot oven....in fact I often burn myself in the process of cooking dinner.  Again this product was lightly fragranced and provided instant relief from the burn.  I continued to apply it for the next day or two and then thankfully no more treatment was required.

I also received an everyday shampoo.....and even though I know you shouldn't I do wash my hair everyday.....I just can't help it!!!  The shampoo had a nice fragrance.  I felt I had to use a little bit extra to get it as soapy as I like but overall it left my hair feeling really nice and clean.

I found the liquid face and body wash that was included in the pack to be a great product to use at night before going to bed.  I'm not always good at removing makeup and skin care routines so I liked the ease of this wash and again it was lightly fragranced.  My face felt clean and fresh after using it at night.

My last product in the pack was a body lotion which I used each morning after showering.  It was non oily and lightly fragranced and left my skin feeling moisturised which is quite essential with the hot summer days we've been getting here in Sydney this summer.

I've got to say that for someone who usually spends no time on themselves with skincare products it was truly like being pampered trying all of these goodies!

I'd like to thank Sebamed for the chance to try them all, they will indeed be incorporated into my daily routine from now on.

If you would like to know more about their products you can check out Sebameds websitefacebook page and instagram.


The girls also blogged about their products on their blog....you can read about what goodies they got and what they thought about them on their blog here.











Mamma  Raj Says



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea - offering different products for different ages! I haven't heard of Sebamed before so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to try this brand but it does sound great. I have heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've never heard of this brand. I'll have to keep an eye out! x

    ReplyDelete