Tuesday 12 January 2016

2016 is going all right....



Okay so I know that we're only 12 days in to 2016 but you know what, so far it's going all right!

By comparison 12 days in to 2015 and we had a flea infested house with a refrigerator that wouldn't work and a lawn mower that died.  

Hubby has work, the school holidays are going along pretty smoothly, I've lost half a kilo this past week simply by reducing sugar....it's all good!


We have been chilling at home most days and I have been getting my domestic goddess on!  Seriously I have been blitzing up fruit juices, making our own iceblocks, creating edible dinners every single night!!





On top of all that l won a pair of FRANKiE4 footwear shoes.....OMG I am sooo excited!! Cannot wait til they arrive!!

And maybe the best part to date....thanks to our finances being totally crap last year my tax return was better than usual and I have used half the money to pay off some huge bills that we had and I am using the other half for a little family holiday to celebrate hubby's 50th in March....well our little holiday will be in April to coincide with school holidays.....and it's a total surprise....and it is killing me to keep it a surprise!!!!






So here's to a great start to the year!  I hope 2016 is treating you well so far!


Linking up with Essentially Jess for #IBOT





5 comments:

  1. Oooh how exciting about the surprise holiday. How on earth are you going to keep it a secret until March? :) I'm glad to hear 2016 is going well so far and there's not a flea in sight. Well done on the half a kilo. I'm totes jealous :) #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea how I will be able to keep it to myself!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're off to a much better start this year and with a "surprise" holiday to look forward to as well … how will you possibly keep it a secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better indeed! Eek I'm so bad at keeping secrets!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete