Sunday 10 January 2016

10 on 10 Photography Circle - January



Welcome to the first 10 on 10 Photography Circle for 2016

Just to recap, the 10 on 10 Photography Circle is when a group of fab bloggers post 10 photos on the 10th of each month and we link to each other so that you can follow the links around the circle to see some talented photographers!

My 10 photos for January were taken the day that we cut down our Christmas tree last year....just next to the Christmas tree farm was this amazing old Church so after cutting down the tree and putting it in the trailer we popped in to take some pics.  These were taken on my iPhone and edited in Be Funky.






















I'd love to go back there with my big girl camera one day!

Be sure to pop over to check out Ellen's amazing photos of her family day out in Sovereign Hill here  and keep following the circle til you get back to me!  Enjoy!!


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It's like I followed you around as you explored the little church and cemetery. You should definitely go back for more. Happy new year Veronica. I hope it's a great one! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those beautiful pics were taken with an iphone!!! I really don't know how to use it! So clever! I love the editing also. xx cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! The iphone produces some amazing pics!

      Delete
  3. WOW...love your photos and editing Veronica. The iphone really can take some amazing shots these days. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Di and it comes in handy when you're not expecting to be somewhere to take photos!

      Delete
  4. All this beauty from an iPhone?! Wow! There's something so romantic about very old churches. Love the angles you took xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics lovely. So much character and you've captured the beauty perfectly. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics - I've never used Go Funky but I think I need to go. I love that one fo the flowers with the church in the background. Imagine if buildings could talk... The stores that church could tell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos Veronica! I love the way that you have framed the shots. I took a photography class several years ago where they talked about not getting the same shot that everyone else does and to distinguish your photos in the framing. You've captured things beautifully, and I love that vintage feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wandering around cemetery's too Veronica. I like to imagine the individuals and their stories as I read the headstones. That shot of the flowers looking up with the church and clouds in the background is fabulously moody! Great work on a phone camera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what Diana said! Requires another visit for more photos! Love the mood you have created with these. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an interesting place and you've captured it so well. Definitely needs a return visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOO - I love an old cemetery! Your pics are borderline spooky, but soooo beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete