Tuesday 18 November 2014

My Liebster Blog Award


One of the great things about blogging is 'virtually' meeting so many wonderful people along the way.  Victoria from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers is one such lovely lady.  If you are a busy mum or just someone in need of dinner inspiration then you should definitely check out her blog for some fabulous quick dinner ideas...and a whole lot more.  Anyways, Victoria nominated me for a 'Liebster Blog Award' which is essentially an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers as a way of recognizing each others blogs.  


So today I am going to answer the 10 questions that Victoria gave me..a few weeks back now...oops....here goes!


If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
South of France....my dream would be to run away from the day-to-day for a year or two (or maybe forever!!) with hubby and the girls and live in a lovely little villa in France.

When I grow up I want to...
see the world

What is your favourite thing to eat?
As  infrequent as it is...lobster mornay....yum!

What is the best gift that you have ever been given?
Of course all of those precious handmade gifts from the girls would have to get a mention here!!  But really it was those gorgeous earrings from hubby!!

What colours would we find inside your wardrobe?
Red and black

Since you've started blogging what are the top 3 things you have learned?
To be yourself, to enjoy what you are doing and to be consistent....oops has it really been two weeks since I blogged..again!!

What were you doing a decade ago?
I thought I had my hands full back then being mum to 3 daughters and pregnant with my 4th!

Describe your perfect day....
Would it be wrong to say 'child-free'????

A picture says 1000 words, but in 3 words how would you describe you
Argh this is so hard!  I guess....wanna be 'creative'....'funny' well I always laugh at my jokes even if no one else does and a little 'shy'!!

What is one random thing that most people don't know about you?
Well not one of my family or friends know about this little blogging adventure of mine!  It is my little secret...sssshhhh !!



Oh my gosh, who knew that answering 10 little questions about yourself could be so hard!!

Thank you so much for sharing the Liebster Blog Awards love Victoria !  I will do some research and hopefully find some new blogs to share the love with real soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment