Sunday 2 November 2014

8 weeks til Christmas...





Woah only 8 weeks to go until Christmas...and just slightly less til our beach holiday...oh my gosh!!

My search for beach themed Christmas craft, decorations and food, as well as presents for the girls that will give the 'wow' factor but won't take up all the room in the trailer, has continued this week and this is what I have found...


I am a little bit in love with these beachy Christmas stockings...so simple but yet so so cute!








And how about this watermelon beach bucket....this would be the perfectly fit our beach theme!







My eldest daughter slept over at a friends house recently and she has not stopped raving about the sheets that they had...apparently they are the softest sheets EVER....so this week I have added linen to the Christmas list...maybe not the most exciting gift ever...but sometimes we have to add practical items to the gifts too!








This virtual online window shopping is so much fun...but I had better check my budget before I get too carried away adding items to my shopping carts!



Do you have a budget per child for Christmas presents or do you just try to make sure that you have the same number of gifts for each of them to open (to avoid arguments!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment