Monday 27 October 2014

Quick and Easy Halloween Snacks



Only 4 more sleeps til Halloween!!  

We like to celebrate at home with a few decorations and some Halloween themed snacks.  I always have grand plans for the menu then reality slaps me in the face and I end up making Halloween snacks at the very last minute!

So this year I am going to be prepared...and search a bunch of quick and easy snacks to prepare the day ahead!!

Here's a few great ideas that I have found....


I love these mummy inspired hot dog snacks...





You can't beat these marshmallow ghosts for quick and easy!!




Oh my gosh how brilliant are these witch hat cupcakes...soooo easy!!




How about these creepy grave cupcakes




How cute...I mean 'scary'...are these ghost milkshakes....!!





Pop over to the following blogs for more great Halloween treats, party ideas and more!






No comments:

Post a Comment