Friday 3 October 2014

12 weeks til Christmas...






Only 12 weeks until Christmas and our beach holiday.....I can't wait!!

As I mentioned in my previous Christmas countdown post.......14 weeks and 13 weeks ...
space will be of a premium as we pack for our holiday.......yet I am keen to make our temporary beach house as Christmassy as possible....

So this idea is brilliant....not only will it provide a Christmas tree of sorts but it will be a great holiday activity as we scour the beach for twigs and driftwood and for shells as well...







I have also found the cutest summer/beach themed biscuit/dessert.....perhaps if we decorated these in Christmas colours they would match our theme....I think they are just the cutest.....don't you agree?






Lastly I have been online window shopping....trying to keep my focus on what other people want for Christmas...not just what I want!  And since the four eldest girls have their ears pierced earrings are featuring highly on my shopping list!  Miss 16 loves turtles so she would absolutely adore these earrings....







So I think so far things are coming along well with my Christmas preparations....even if it is all just 'virtual' at the moment!!!

How are your plans coming along??





No comments:

Post a Comment