Thursday 16 October 2014

10 weeks til Christmas....






Wow weeks go fast when you count them down!!    Now its only 10 weeks til Christmas and our beach holiday....and I am getting very excited!!


I have found another gorgeous beach themed Christmas decoration....this week it is a starfish garland....it is absolutely gorgeous yet so simple.  I obviously haven't seen the beach house that we are renting over Christmas other than a few pics on Stayz...but I am sure I will be able to find somewhere to hang this...






Over at www.breyers.com I found these most amazing icecream Christmas bauble ornaments....these look great and are so easy to make.  Perfect for my summer beach Christmas!






And now that brings us to some more gift ideas.  With five daughters it is near impossible to find nail files and nail scissors in the house...drives me a little bit crazy!!  So that is where I went with my shopping ideas this week...some cute little manicure sets...and again these are small items that will be easy to pack for holidays!!!  I particularly love the last one...but sadly I don't think they deliver to Australia :-(












Check back next week for some more great ideas...and we'll be down to single digits...oh my gosh!!!



Only 10 weeks to go.....have you started your shopping yet???


No comments:

Post a Comment