Monday 28 April 2014

A Little Catch Up on Where I'm At...

Well the school holidays came along and thankfully gave me a break from the daily school routine and the seemingly never ending after school activities.

Mornings were overlooked in favour of sleep ins, routines were thrown out the window and the days had no feel at all...no Monday-itis or Sunday afternoon blues!

There were a few relaxed shopping trips, a couple of workshops for the girls and a huge highlight was the Royal Easter Show....my feet are still recovering!!

During the holidays my blog turned 1...woo hoo!!  In actual fact I had signed up to Blogger about 2 years earlier and was waiting for inspiration to hit!!  I eventually realised that that wasn't going to happen so I just jumped in the deep end and started writing blogs....some bad and some okay but hey it keeps me out of mischief!

We have been focused on turning the second bedroom into a room for Miss 16...progress is slow as hubby has a much higher sense of perfection than I do...but we will get there eventually!

So school has today returned...and along with it the routine and activities.  

The weather is cooling down as winter is just around the corner...and whilst I say that I prefer winter to summer that does not mean that I can't complain about the cold okay!!

So into May we head....wow already !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment