Thursday 14 November 2013

Weeks 2 & 3 gone.....and 1 kilo gone...!!

Well weeks 2 and 3 are just a blur!!  

This mum decided to hold her youngest daughters 5th birthday party and her eldest daughters 16th birthday party on the same day with a little over 3 weeks to organised it all!!

So days and nights were filled with cake decorating ideas,  jumping castle price comparisons, fancy dress costume enquiries and the list goes on.....an on and on....seriously !!

I was up until til late each night and racing around each day....so I found myself with little time to exercise and so shifted my focus to the food side of things.  Whilst my eating wasn't 100% perfect I managed to stay in a good place....in the past I would have just given up and grabbed myself a can of coke and a family block of chocolate (I have no idea why they call them a family block...surely you are not meant to share them with family members!)

So there you have it....not much to tell other than 400 grams was lost in week 2 and 600 grams lost in week 3.  I didn't quite make it to the 3 kilos before the girls parties but I did lose 1.9 kilos and am happy with that.

Next goal is to lose 4 kilos before our long awaited family beach holiday after Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment