Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Countdown is on.....

Every year after Christmas hubby and I vow to be better organised for the next Christmas....we won't leave the food preparation to the last minute, we will have all gifts wrapped well before December and we will have the house in a maintainable state of cleanliness so that we are not still cleaning on Christmas eve....

Then the next Christmas rolls around and everything is still a mad rush!!

This year is not looking to be any better either.  With November having been full of birthdays, parties, graduations, performances and recitals December is just around the corner and Christmas is fast approaching!!!

Yesterday hubby calculated that I had 4 weeks of preschool left and as Miss 5 attends 2 days a week he decided that I had 8 child-free days to get ready for Christmas...and our end of year holiday (leaving on Boxing Day seemed like a good idea a few months ago!!).  

Well I told him to take out the days where I have canteen duty, the days where I will be attending year 7, 8 and 10 end of year presentations, take out the day the girls have their dentist appointments...

Hubby's new calculation was that I have about 2 hours of child-free time to be ready for Christmas and holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment