Monday 21 October 2013

What about weeks 7 and 8 ??

Okay well lets just say that after having numerous sick children during the school holidays...and being sick myself....things didn't quite go to plan for weeks 7 and 8 of Shannan's Fast Track Challenge.

But ya know what...that's okay....we all got over our illness.  It took a couple of weeks to build up my fitness again.  I started with the 1km walk to school and have built back up to 5km walks.

At the end of the challenge I kinda found myself in a good place so even if only a couple of kilos were lost a lot was gained.

I lost a little bit more last week and have started this challenge off strong.

My youngest daughter and my eldest daughter are having their birthday parties in 3 weeks so that is my first mini goal......I am aiming to have lost 3 kilos by the day of the parties.

Then after Christmas we are going away for a little family holiday at the beach.  It has been a few years since we've been away so I plan to make the most of it.  I'm not really a beach person but it is still a motivating force for a bit more weight loss.  I am aiming to have lost at least 6 kilos by then.

I am still battling with being organised and with dealing with the unexpected things that arise everyday which seems inevitable with 5 children....but these are things I just have to work around. 

So here's to a new day and a new challenge....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment