Tuesday 24 September 2013

5 weeks in....

Well nearly every waking moment of this week was consumed with getting miss 14 packed and ready for her trip to Japan....and Wednesday night saw her depart safely....

It was a terrible week for food as the dining table was covered with clothes, suitcases, yen, toiletries....you name it it was probably on there somewhere.....

So meals were more of a rushed convenience type....ranging from toasted sandwiches to two minute noodles !!!

A check of my Lorna Jane app shows zero exercise this week.

Sunday's weigh in showed no loss....no gain....I had to be happy with that knowing that zero effort had been put in by me!

A busy life with 5 daughters and a hubby who works long hours is always going to throw these kinds of weeks at me....I have to work at being prepared or having a back up plan.....if I could cook up some of the meals and have them in the freezer for these situations it would be ideal...just to find the time to get this done!!!  And to find a back up plan for exercise when time is tight.....

School holidays are here....that makes me nervous as most of my exercise is currently being done walking to and from school.....  I'll have to see what I can do.....hoping I don't just lose it for the next two weeks...already disappointed with myself at how slowly I am progressing....well more realistically it would be that I am disappointed at how I can't stick with it 100%.....

No comments:

Post a Comment