Saturday 8 June 2013

Update...

Yes I have been cleaning the kitchen all day !!!

It is just one of those jobs that drives me crazy.....I start cleaning....then the girls want breakfast...so I pause my cleaning to whip up some pancakes (it would have been cereal or toast but we were out of a few basic staples this morning....superior parenting!!).....so then I have to clean up from breakfast and resume cleaning.

Before you know it the girls are requesting lunch.... seriously......I am trying to clean the kitchen!!!  So I grab a few random things and put them on the dining table in a self serve fashion and get back to my cleaning.

Afternoon tea, dinner...the interruptions to my cleaning just don't stop!!!!

But I am glad to say that I pushed on and have 99% finished the kitchen....I would have wiped up those last dishes but thanks to Miss 4's help with the mopping it may be a week before that floor dries.

Check out my before shots...



And my 8 friggin hours later shots.....


And sadly the breakfast, lunch, dinner thing will happen all over again tomorrow....and the next day...and the next...

Oh well tomorrow is a new day....and a new room to clean.....just great   :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment